Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wig and Weekend Update

Quick shot of the wig from Friday Wig Day, hat and no hat. I love it with the hat (gift from sister Sue.) James said I look like a French Revolutionary. I'm ok with that!

Doing ok today, no nausea, eyes not so weepy, starting to get a bit tired. I had to run Sander to the Dr's this AM for a strep test. Not strep. We stopped on the way home for choc malted shakes at Friendlies and extra icecream to make shakes at home. Yum. All set for a weekend recovery with cool things on the throat.

Now Phoebe wants to go buy red henna. Cousin Sarah cut her hair last night, cute, all layered. I think she wants maximum impact for school on Monday. We'll see if I can maintain for a second drive to Worcester.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very cute! xxoo Lisa

Beth Mellor said...

Thanks Lisa. Feels like the old (or rather young) me w/blunt cut and no gray. xox Beth