Thursday, March 27, 2008

Next Step Radiation

I'm leaving work in a few minutes for my first appointment with the Radiation Oncologist. I'm looking forward to starting this next step but still feeling a bit under the weather from chemo last week. Better than yesterday which was better than the day before but still not 100%. Hopefully by the weekend my body will be cooperating with me.

I didn't update after our return from Maine last weekend. The drive home was nice. The Goldenrod was closed which was sad. I would have loved to wander in for taffy but my teeth probably don't need that stress. I worked there when I was 16 and James spent a summer or two in York Beach during and after high school as well. The ride was nice. Sunny. We followed the coast through York, by Nubble Light, Long Sands, through York Harbor before hitting the highway home.

I'll update a bit later with details of the Radiation appointment. Crossing fingers that all goes smoothly.

No comments: