Friday, November 2, 2007

Mini Hospital Update

Beth's sister Sue here, trying to fill in the blog with the latest details. Linda received a call from James today at about 12:15PM. Beth had been in surgery for a half hour although Linda and I were unsure if this meant the initial procedure or the real scary stuff. When we spoke with the NP on Wednesday she described the worst part of the day would start with a series of needles going into the breast without novacaine, sounded pretty awful, right before surgery. She recommended Beth ask the anesthesiologist for a little something to take the edge off. I guess they can give you a pill to help ease the pain. Bring it on! I hope Beth remembered to ask for it, how could you forget. Anyway, I'll try to update the blog as soon as I hear any news. Until then....thinking good thoughts.

No comments: