Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Update from Phoebe.

Beth's daughter Phoebe, here! Mum's been very tired, so she's a bit too wiped out to update the blog, so I'm going to type for a bit. My grandmother's been coming over and helping out, and I've been getting mum juice and water. We've recieved many generous gifts such as dinner, flowers, and desserts, and we're hoping to send out thank-yous very soon. We've got a fairly busy schedule, and mum can't really get up and drive me to a birthday party, for example. Instead, my dad drives me everywhere and we take the bus to school. We're starting to recover from the damage, but this may take a while. Thanks a bunch, and I hope that this won't totally wipe out mum and the rest of the family!

P.S. Our house is starting to look like a jungle with all of the flowers we've recieved!

No comments: