Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Home-Sweet-Home

I'm home, hurrah.

I'll enter more detail of the entire experience when I have more energey but for now just know that I'm home, resting and healing.

James and the kids are great, waiting on me hand and foot. I'm mostly down and out but need to move around a bit and start building my energy level back up. Low blood count doesn't help so need to adjust my diet and take some extra iron. Hopefully that'll make a difference. The meals people have delivered have been great (mostly for the family so far but my appetite should improve with time) thank you!

And, thanks to family for keeping me sane and everyone infomed during this fairly horrific experience.

Off to rest again.
Thanks for all the well wishes.
With love,
Beth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth --

So glad to hear that you are back at home and beginning your recovery. I hope you continue to get all the love and support you need.

Best wishes, Liz Bucklew (Seattle)

Anonymous said...

Halleluiah!

So glad you're resting at home. You've been in our hearts, and we'll continue to pray for you each day here. So happy to see how much support you have there, and wishing I could stop by with another hand or 2,3... I'll check in with you when you've had more rest!
Love from your family Indiana,
Gabe, Nichole, Elliot, Jon & Sher

Beth Mellor said...

Hi Liz and Auntie Sher, Thank you for thinking of me and sending along your love and support. I'm doing better every day... just need my blood cells to cooperate at this point. xox Beth