Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Working away....

Hi, Sorry about not posting. Feeling well from taxol, been working and the days got away from me. I didn't have the severe exhaustion on the Monday after as I'd had from the AC (first four chemo sessions) just a bit tired at the end of each day. I was pretty low key on the weekend. Can't recall exactly what I'd done but don't think it was anything huge. I felt good on Monday so drove myself in to work. I wasn't 100% but was some kind of presence in the office. Worked again yesterday and today and tomorrow and Friday. An actual full week, amazing! No severe bone, muscle, or joint pain. I took Ibuprofen as recommended over the weekend just in case. No need for anti-nausea meds. No tingling or numbing in hands and feet. I've been told it might be cumulative so may experience some of this with the next few chemo sessions. Crossing fingers NOT. I'll try to post with something more exciting soon but right now just feel like I'm plodding along. Counting down until it's all over.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

No, Beth. Not exciting is good. The daily patterns of home and work life may seem unexciting but are fleeting and interesting at times because they make us the people we are. Of course our children would say that makes us boring, but they'll learn.

Jonnie

Beth Mellor said...

Hi Jonnie, LOVE the photo!!! Made me smile which is huge! You look great. And, yes, unexciting is exciting. Getting back into some semblance of normal and enjoying the little things with James and the kiddos. Love to you and yours. Beth