Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday. Whew.

TGIF. I'm sitting here at work. 2 calls within the past hour that doctors appointments have been rescheduled and a work related email exchange that hit me the wrong way. I'd blogged here with details but have since removed it... sorry if you visited during this editing frenzy and also sorry if you didn't visit earlier, have no idea what I'm talking about, and are totally confused. I'm having a nice cuppa tea and am feeling much better now.

So, my radiation oncology appointment from today has been rescheduled to Monday afternoon. This means I go to pre-op testing at one hospital on Monday then drive to the other hospital for the radiation appointment. Fun. My appointment with the surgical oncologist that had already been rescheduled once has been rescheduled again from Wed afternoon to Tuesday afternoon. Wed is free now. Thurs I'm still scheduled for port removal. Hopefully these appointment times will stick.

No comments: