Friday, June 27, 2008

Promised Photo

I promised a photo from the radiation party. Here it is.... the resolution is so bad that hopefully the other ladies won't get upset with this going live on the web. We were drinking pink champagne in fluted glasses. Quite the party at 8 AM. I came close to flashing with open gown but I guess that's appropriate for a breast cancer radiation party pic.



All is well. I've met with the surgical oncologist who doesn't think he needs to see me for a year now, the medical oncologist who I'll visit with again in 3 months (checking effects of tamoxifen) then every 6 months, and I'll meet with the radiation oncologist next week. I'm scheduled for my first digital mammogram in November, then a breast MRI in April '09. This will cycle every 6 months, mammo, mri, mammo, mri,... for about... ever. Makes me feel good to know that they're all watching out for me. And you too! thanks for thinking of me and continuing to check in. xox Beth

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It feels great to see so many bloggers participating in the Breast Cancer Awareness

IVF Breast Cancer Blog said...

Hello.
Please read how IVF medications led to my breast cancer and how a breast cancer study using genetic testing to check estrogen metabolism is saving my life. Please share my story with all women who have used or are considering IVF, HRT and anyone with estrogen positive breast cancer.

Thanks
Stacia
http://www.ivfbreastcancer.com

Edward Berzin said...

I am glad that these women are showing their best smiles.I hope they will continue to live a healthy and happy life. All the best!

plastic surgery recovery los angeles said...

Hope your journey is smooth but the undaunted spirit that you have is really great and keep you going for cancer is more of a mental disease which tries to kill the mind before the body.

Noah Berkowitz said...

You can make it, the only medicine that is for free is to pray and faith to God.