Monday, June 16, 2008

Weee......

I'm here, just busy with work, kids, etc. Radiation is DONE!!! I have to scan the photo the rad staff took of me and my morning radiation friends having some pink champagne to celebrate the last treatment. I'll get the pic up soon.

Appointment update. I saw the new surgeon for normal follow-up after radiation and he said all looks good so next check-up will be a year out. I see the medical oncologist June 23 (most likely start hormone treatment then.) I see the radiation oncologist July 3 for normal follow-up. I'll go for digital mammogram in November 08 and breast MRI in April 09, one or the other ever 6 months for....ever.... All is looking good.

I'm having a slight end of cancer treatment related mid life crisis where I'm contemplating buying a pink scooter named Stella for my commute to work. Hmmmm.....

And did I mention that I had no skin reaction to rad treatment? Nice. Off for now, thanks for thinking of me! Beth

No comments: