Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to Work

I'm sitting at my workstation at Tufts Vet School and feeling pretty OK. Tired still (the last few days were lost to the couch) but the exhaustion seems manageable today. I have an appointment with my primary care physician midday to check my overall health. I was going to cancel but have a cough I can't kick so would like her to listen to my lungs. My med oncologist called on Monday to ask me to start taking iron again as it looked low. Maybe that'll bring my energy level up a bit. The nausea was controllable over the weekend with the help of the extra "as needed" drugs. I'm still going to push for a full script of the new drug for next time. I'm hoping if I can take that the full weekend after chemo that nausea won't be an issue at all.

My internet service went down day before yesterday and I couldn't figure it out. Finally realized that I couldn't remember the last time I'd paid any bills.... pre-surgery?.... hmmm.... could that have something to do with it? I called in a payment to Verizon last night and hey, the internet service was functioning again this morning. Probably should check to see what other bills are kicking around the house. Amazing what slips through the cracks when you've got other things on your mind.

No comments: